Dundee Fertility Associates is a partnership established early 2015, led by three consultant gynaecologists: Dr Sarah Martins da Silva, Dr Suresh Kini and Dr Mythili Ramalingam. Based at Tayside Complete Healthcare, Dundee Fertility Associates offers a comprehensive range of high quality fertility services focused to your needs.
Infertility is a common problem, estimated to affect 1:7 couples. There are many different causes, and therefore various treatment options for infertility. We offer specialist advice and will provide appropriate diagnostic investigations. We will identify the best treatments available for you, with ongoing support from our expert staff.
The holistic fertility care we provide includes:
- Outpatient appointments for initial fertility assessment and investigation, including ultrasound scanning and semen analysis
- Medical therapy, including ovulation induction
- Treatment preparation, including endometrial scratch
- Monitoring for patients undertaking IVF, ICSI, intrauterine insemination (IUI), donor insemination, treatment using donated eggs and sperm and social egg freezing
- Early pregnancy care
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
Dundee Fertility Associates have established partnerships with other clinical facilities to provide specialist treatments, including:
- Glasgow Centre for Reproductive Medicine for assisted conception treatment
- Ninewells Assisted Conception Unit for assisted conception treatment
- Alicante for treatment with donated eggs